What is SASCU?
Save Street Children Uganda (SASCU) is a non-profit organization, working for the protection, rehabilitation and education of street children, as well as disadvantaged children and youth in Uganda. SASCU is comprised of former street children and professionals who strive to advocate for the rights and restored hope among these children so that they may live a meaningful life. By sharing God’s love with these children while proving a safe home, education and general needs, our hope is that each child feels valued and cared for.
Your donation will help us reach these goals:
- Provide basic education and general needs such as housing, meals, clothing and medical
- Rehabilitate former street children into the society
- Help cater for facilitation of staff pay and administration costs
- Help vulnerable children to become economically viable
- Further develop Providence Farm into a self-sustaining and income producing facet of SASCU
** If you are donating for a specific need please add a comment to your donation form so we know what your donation is for.